Friday, April 23, 2010

Kate Nash

I'm on a roll guys, anything to avoid quadratic and reciprocal graphs!


Kate Nash's second album, My Best Friend Is You, came out Monday (on the 19th of May).
Her debut, Made of Bricks, was totally addictive in my opinion, although many people thought it cool not to like her. Well I did like her. I've seen her live twice, once at Glastonbury and once, with my mate Georgia, in Rough Trade West (the really little one on Talbot Road). She was great both times.
'Foundations' has been her most popular song so far, reaching #2 in the charts 3 years ago.

My favourite songs on this new one are 'Kiss That Grrrl', 'I've Got a Secret' and, the single, 'Do-Wah-Doo' which entered the charts at #15. I really like most of them though, it is definitely one of those albums you can sit down and listen to all the way through.

Kate Nash - Do-Wah-Doo

No comments:

Post a Comment